Pathfinder, as a seasoned apartment location service has put together a list of amenities that should be considered in your search. We hope this checklist introduces items that you may not have otherwise considered:
- All bills paid (this is extremely rare these days). When budgeting for your housing expense, you should always factor in the cost for water, sewage, electricity, gas, cable and internet access. The amount of the rent does not usually include utilities and just like the rent, they will come due, every month.
- Location – What does your daily work commute look like? Are you in close proximity to family and friends or places you like to visit?
- Ist, 2nd or 3rd floor availability.
- Does the apartment have washer and dryer hookups? Ask yourself this again when doing two weeks of laundry at the local laundry mat.
- Does the apartment allow pets? What are the costs associated with keeping a pet in your apartment? If you own a pet or intend to, don’t ever sign a lease without a thorough investigation of the apartment’s pet policies.
- Assigned and/or covered parking including parking garages.
- Ceiling fans
- Playgrounds, swimming pools and other outdoor amenities
- Number of bathrooms
- Total square footage
- Apartment view. Does the apartment have a balcony or patio?
- Is it a gated community? Do they monitor the gates?
- Check the ratings. What has been the experience of others
These are all important considerations in discovering your perfect place. Making the right decision will make your life so much more enjoyable. Happy Hunting!
Pathfinder Apartment Locators has been serving the Houston and surrounding areas for over 15 years. They bring their expertise to you as a free service. Properties in the area rely on Pathfinder to help fill their vacancies, therefore, the best prices and specials are available to YOU through Pathfinder!! With your requirements for the perfect residence In mind, the friendly and professional real estate agents will contact area properties best suited for you needs. You will be provided information on vacancies, prices, deposits, current specials and MUCH more.